Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hair Straightener + ironing =

Making my life simpler!

Some smaller items such as childrens' clothes can be more difficult to iron. Yes, I iron my girls clothes. Not all of them but there are a couple dresses that I prefer the ties to be flat or the front flips up which drives me crazy. I have recently discovered a great way to get the job done without having to break out the ironing board and iron every time. Use a hair straightener! This has made my ironing SO much more simple and fast!

I still use the big iron for the few shirts and skirts that need ironing between Ty and I but I break out the straightener for the girls clothes and use it to get in-between the buttons on any button up shirt.

Hope this helps some of you obsessive ironers the same way it helped me!

No comments: